Become an agent
As an insurance agent, it’s your goal to protect your
clients. Unfortunately, with traditional insurance policies, the
perfect coverage is simply unattainable due to policy exclusions.
The XINSURANCE product line is designed to address the two largest
areas of exposure in your clients’ coverage:
The holes and gaps that exist in their current coverage
Some examples of insurance policy exclusions
- Homeowner policies that exclude damage or injury caused by
certain canine breeds. Tell me more about Animal
- Business Insurance policies that exclude personal
liability and claims defense coverage for sexual harassment and
molestation claims brought against individuals. Tell me more about
- Professional insurance policies that exclude coverage for
off-duty actions taken by security guards, law enforcement and
emergency medical personnel. Tell me more about Security Services
Personal activities, hobbies, volunteer work,
responsibilities and circumstances that can expose your clients to
personal liability and litigation.
Some examples of exclusive liability include:
- Ownership of a firearm and/or instructing firearm courses.
- Participation in extreme sports as an amateur participant
- Actions taken or provided while moonlighting or carrying
out a side job.
Let XINSURANCE tailor a Custom
Liability Policy for your clients’ specific areas of
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED